MHMT is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of momentum, heat and mass transfer. The congress is composed of 3 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 3 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ENFHT'20 - 5th International Conference on Experimental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer
ICMFHT'20 - 5th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer
CSP'20 - 5th International Conference on Combustion Science and Process
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
Dr. Sauro Succi
Center for Life Nanosciences at La Sapienza, Italy
ENFHT'20 Keynote Speaker