The previous event in this congress series, MHMT'23, was held on March 26 - 28, 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
- Best Paper Award Winners
- Congress Proceedings
- Video: MHMT'23 Congress
- MHMT'23 Website
- Congress Program
- Congress Photos
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Paloma Lins Barros for the paper entitled: “Fluid Flow Characterization of Gas Dispersion in a YieldPseudoplastic Biopolymer Using a Coaxial Mixer: Effect of Rotation Mode”
- Behnam Parizad Benam for the paper entitled: “On Saturated Flow Boiling Heat Transfer Of Deionized Water and Ferrofluid on Structured Surfaces With/Without External Magnetic Field“
- Dr. Wagd Ajeeb for the paper entitled: “Thermal Properties Of Sic and BN Nanofluids for Heat Transfer Applications“
- Dr. Marco A. Marcos for the paper entitled: “Propylene Glycol-Water Based Titanium Carbonitride Nanofluids Designed For Heat Transfer Applications“
- Dr. Osama Ibrahim for the paper entitled: “Effective Thermal Conductivity Of Porous Media: A New Semi-Empirical Correlation“
- Philip Schwarz for the paper entitled: “Numerical Simulation of the Effect of Temperature on Binary Alkane Mixture Segregation using a Mass Transfer Cavitation Model“
- Giulia Martino for the paper entitled: “Experimental Study of A LTES Made By a Finned Heat Exchanger Immersed In a Paraffinic PCM“
- Dr. Jorge Pinho for the paper entitled: “Design and Analysis of a Cryogenic Unsteady Flow Experiment through a Propellant Assisted Valve“
- Jinsung Choi for the paper entitled: “Condensation Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop Characteristics of R466A inside A Micro-Fin Tube“
- Mark Schepperle for the paper entitled: “Flow Boiling Instabilities and Single-Phase Pressure Drop in Rectangular Microchannels with Different Inlet Restrictions“
MHMT'23 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'23) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this congress series, please visit: www.2023.mhmtcongress.com.
The Conference Program for the MHMT'23 Congress is available in the link below.
Photos of the Congress
To view the photos taken during the MHMT'23 Congress please visit: