The previous event in this congress series, MHMT, was held on April 12 - 14, 2018, in Budapest, Hungary. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Omar Rajab Abulgasem, for the paper entitled: "Experimental Investigation of Air-Silicone Oil Slug Flow Development around a Horizontal 90 Degree Bend" ;
- Vignaesh Subramaniam, for the paper entitled: "Thermal Measurements in Conductive Heat Transfer Tree-Like Structures Obtained by Topology Optimization" ;
- Hala Ghazi, for the paper entitled: "A Thermodynamical Model of Liquid-Vapor Interaction" ;
- Dr. Mohammad Hamdan, for the paper entitled: "Decaying Swirl Flow Impact on Developing Laminar Pipe Flow" ;
- Daniel Hummel, for the paper entitled: "Three-Dimensional Numerical Investigation of Constrained Melting of N-Octadecane in a Spherical Enclosure" ;
- Shingo Ito, for the paper entitled: "Combustion of Cross Impinging Air-sheathed Spray Jets in Stagnation-Point Reverse Flow".
- Dr. Taehoon Kim, for the paper entitled: "Experimental Investigation of Water Hammer Phenomena in a Helical Coil Tube for Examination of Water Hammer Models" ;
- Dr. Young Min Kim, for the paper entitled: "Flue Gas Waste Heat and Water Recovery Organic Rankine Cycle" ;
- Javier Ruiz-Rus, for the paper entitled: "Enhanced Bubble Generation by an Air-Stimulated Co-Flow System" ;
- Juan Pablo Valdés, for the paper entitled: "Experimental and CFD Modelling of the Drift Flux in Two-Phase Air(Non) Newtonian Slug-Flow Pattern Flow along Horizontal and Inclined Pipelines" ;
- Dr. Roman Wölbing, for the paper entitled: "Numerical Simulations of Reactive Two-Phase Flows in Interior Ballistics" ;
MHMT'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.